After you have set up your first event, install the app on your device to view it.
You will need:
- Your device with all recent software updates
- A good Wi-fi internet connection
You will only need to perform this process once per device.
Apple iPad, iPhone & iPod touch
On your device visit the App Store and search for ’Akkroo’.
Download the app and sign in using your Company Username and 5 digit App Passcode. Find these by logging into your dashboard and clicking on 'Get The App' or asking your account owner.
To install your web app on your device, follow these steps:
1. Open Google Chrome on your device.
2. Go to akkroo.com/install/companyusername (See point 4 for how to find your company username).
3. Follow the on-screen instructions on your device (as shown below).
4. Sign in using your Company Username and 5 digit Passcode. Find these by logging into your dashboard and clicking on 'Get The App' or asking your account owner.
Change App User
If you need to change user once signed in you can do so by navigating to the settings menu.
There you’ll see the option to log out as well as the name of the user you are currently signed in as.
Then simply pick the username you wish to use and enter your company passcode again.