Create new dashboard users
Within the dashboard, you are able create new users with various levels of access to your Akkroo account, via the 'Team' button on the side panel.
You will land on the dashboard users page where you can view your current users and their level of access. This is where you can also invite a new user.
Upon clicking the “Invite a new user” button, enter the full name of the new dashboard user, an email address, and an appropriate user role under the “Permissions” dropdown (these are explained in more detail on the right side of the page). You also have the option to send out welcome instructions as well - to do so, you'll need to tick the box 'Send them a welcome email containing account details and a link to activate their account' at the bottom of the form.
Create new app users
Working with multiple users in the app is the perfect way to track all the data collected back to a particular user or Apple device. This is extremely useful when incentivising staff or monitoring activity.
To setup different app users via the dashboard:
- Log into the dashboard and select 'Team' on the side panel.
- Click on 'App users' on the side panel below 'Team'.
- Click ‘Create New App User’ to create a new user.
- Enter the full name of the new app user and an email (with the option to send out installation instructions as well - to do so, you'll need to tick the box 'Send out the App Guide & Installation instructions by email’).
You can also remove app users on this screen by selecting 'Remove App User'.
To setup different app users via the device:
- Open the app. You will land on the ‘Please select the user’ section (unless you’re already logged in, then you will need to logout of the app).
- Click ‘Add new’ to create a new user.
- Please Note - the data collected by particular app users can be monitored in real-time, by selecting the event in the dashboard and viewing the Statistics page.
If you do not wish to link back leads to a particular user, one generic username can be used across multiple devices.
You also have the option to enable per-user authentication, rather than using company-wide usernames and passcodes for app users. If you are interested in this feature for additional security, please contact your Customer Success Manager to enable this.