- Where an email doesn't exist in the Lead Database, the integration creates a brand new Leads in Marketo using information from Akkroo form (app or webform)
- If the email address being sent already exists in Marketo:
- You can add new details to the existing Lead (where the details don't already exist)
- Any details that already exist in the Lead is overwritten with the new data
- The data is passed to Marketo in real-time
- Update the status of people inside events (Smart Campaign Events) using Akkroo Guest Lists
- Create or update other Custom Objects
- Handle inbound data
If business card scanning is enabled on your account, you're able to determine which source should be used to fill a Marketo Lead Property if the transcription and the form send different values to it.
In Marketo select the smart campaign you wish to use and start a new flow using your custom field as the filter.
This can then be used to trigger any workflow as desired, for example updating a leads program status.
You can find out more about using Marketo Smart Campaigns here.