You can embed web forms into your website. This allows you to collect data directly. They work on both mobile and desktop browsers making it easy for users to use their own devices.
The HTML code can be copied from your events page and pasted into your website. They will work on almost any website, including Wordpress sites or blogs.
Using web forms
1. Click on your event and select Add this form to your website
2. You will need to select your colours for your web form as any styling that you selected in the form builder will not be pulled through for the web form. Do this by using hex codes that match your branding and the page that you are embedding the web form in.
3. If you would like the form to reload once completed tick "Return to the form after seeing "thank you' page. This will cause the browser to return to a blank form 5 seconds after a registration is submitted.
4. Copy the link to share the form, or copy the embed code to add it to your website
How to setup a web form with an automatic redirect
If you can embed the HTML code into your CRM or website, tick the custom thank you box, enter the URL of the page the form will be hosted on and embed the code. This will mean when you submit the form it will redirect back to the page the form is hosted on.
1. create a blank HTML file (template looks like this):
<!--Place Akkroo embed code here-->
2. Generate the webform, setup the thank you page URL as the final URL where this page will be hosted e.g. http://www.mywebsite.com/form.htm
3. Then replace the <!— Place Akkroo embed code here --> with the embed code
4. Save the file as (e.g. form.htm) and upload it so it appears online as in the example (e.g. at `http://www.mywebsite.com/form.htm`)
5. Pressing submit will get it to return back to the same page