- Type - Single-line text
- Label - Akkroo Attended Events
- Internal name (auto-generated) - akkroo_attended_events
2. Inside the Akkroo Form Builder, add a text field, check the Hidden option (so it isn't visible in the form) and set the Default Value to the unique event name (you will use this value to create lists from inside Hubspot, so it needs to be unique).
3. (Optional) You only need to complete step 3 if you do not ask additional questions once a person checks-in.
Add an additional column to the guest list spreadsheet you upload which contains the unique event name value on every row. When you are asked Which columns are which?, link the column from the spreadsheet to the hidden field you created. This ensures that the correct event information is sent to Hubspot even when post-check-in questions are not asked.
4. Inside the Akkroo Dashboard, on the Hubspot integration page for the event, map the new hidden form field to the Akkroo Attended Events Hubspot Contact Property you created in Step 1.