If your device isn’t set to auto-update, simply head over to the
Questions? Our support team are here to help at email@example.com
📯30th August 2018 Release Notes | version 4.2.2
📯17th August 2018 Release Notes | version 4.2.0
- - if you’ve forgotten your username or passcode, you can now easily retrieve them! When you login to the app, simply tap on Forgotten Passcode or Forgotten Username and the required credentials will be sent directly to your associated email address.
📯9th July 2018 Release Notes | v4.00-rc2 Akkroo for Android
It's here! After many months of development the all-new Akkroo app for Android is here, bringing Event Lead Capture to everyone.
For existing customers, more information on your transition from Akkroo Legacy for iOS can be found on these pages.
- All new Event Lead Capture app for Android users
- All the Akkroo features you know and love, now available to all smart phone users
- Thanks for your patience, we've been putting a lot of effort into bringing you this feature and we're delighted to get it into your hands!
- Hidden Events & Template Events both show in the app when they should not - this issue means that events that are marked as hidden in the dashboard are visible to app users using this version. Please be careful to select the correct event from the list in the app.